Sadly, many of our members, friends, and loved ones are devastated by Hurricane Harvey and Irma and wildfires in Montana and the western United States. We know that recovering from a natural disaster is never easy. For our Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana members living or traveling in the area of Texas impacted by Hurricane Harvey, your BCBSMT Customer Service Representatives are ready to help you:
- Find a doctor or hospital
- Refill a prescription if you have Prime Therapeutics
- Coordinate or transition your care
- Get a member ID card
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
If you don’t have your BCBSMT member ID card, call your plan’s Customer Service number:
|Federal Employee Program||1-800-634-3569|
|National BlueCard®||1-800-810-BLUE (2583)|
- For emergencies, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital.
- For non-emergencies, call Customer Service to find a doctor or health care professional in your network.
- Bring your BCBSMT member ID card when you get care.
If you don’t have your ID card, call Customer Service or print a temporary card from Blue Access for MembersS